Arashi Sunsets Villa
Arashi Sunsets Villa rental is situated in the prestigious residential neighborhood of Malmok, a short three-minute walk to Arashi Beach.
This beautiful 2 story, air-conditioned, 3500 sq. ft. villa features 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite baths, a large family and living room, stainless kitchen appliances, laundry room and outdoor covered patio with a stainless steel 4 burner barbecue. The beautiful in-ground pool and patio area is perfect for entertaining with family and friends, as well as dining and grilling outside.
The house sleeps 10 adults comfortably in its three lower and two upper suites. The villa is located a short 5-minute drive to the Tierra Del Sol Resort & Country Club for a round of golf and lunch or dinner. The golf course is a world-class, 18 hole course which hosts pro tour events during the year.
Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen:
The front entrance leads into a large living and dining room with high vaulted ceilings and an open atmosphere. French doors open onto the covered porch, patio and pool. The spacious, modern kitchen is complete with electric range and oven, microwave, granite counters and island breakfast bar. The entire first floor is beautifully tiled and serves as an excellent gathering place for family and friends. A separate laundry room with washer and drier is available as an additional convenience.
Master Suite & Balcony:
The luxurious roomy second floor master suite has a king bed, en-suite bath, and vaulted ceilings. Its sliding glass doors open to a large covered balcony which overlooks the ocean in one direction and the pool/yard in the other.
A second upstairs bedroom with en-suite bath and queen bed is separated by a wet bar.
First Floor Bedrooms & Baths:
Off the hallway behind the kitchen are three bedrooms with en-suite baths, so each guest has total privacy. The first floor master bedroom has a king-sized bed and is located at the end of the hallway. The middle bedroom has a queen bed and the fifth bedroom has a queen bed. Each bedroom includes an en-suite private tiled bathroom.
The Malmok & Arashi Beach Area:
Our home is located a short 200 steps around the corner to Boca Catalina Beach; a small, secluded beach excellent for sunbathing and considered the best snorkeling area in Aruba. Malmok is the "Gold Coast" area of Aruba and consists of private year-round residential homes and villas. Walking eight houses the other direction, toward the California Lighthouse, brings you to Arashi Beach with small huts for sunbathing, a large white sandy beach and calm waters for swimming
Villa Features & Amenities:
· Location: The prestigious residential neighborhood of Malmok.
· 200 steps from Boca Catalina Beach.
· Less than 3 miles north of the Palm Beach high-rise hotels.
· About 1.5 miles south of the California Lighthouse.
· Fully air-conditioned; each room can be independently adjusted.
· Villa sleeps 10 adults comfortably.
· Large open living and dining rooms with cathedral ceilings.
· Cable TV with US programs and news included.
· Telephone with free local calls in Aruba.
· High-speed Internet service for guests with laptops.
· Large, modern fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, dishes and silverware.
· 5 bedrooms, each with its own private tiled bathroom.
· Second floor master suite with private balcony overlooking ocean.
· Large walk-in closet & dual sinks in master suite.
· Each bedroom has its own split unit air-conditioner & controls.
· All linens and towels included in each bedroom/bath.
· 2nd floor wet bar between master suite and upper bedroom.
· Laundry room with washer and dryer.
· Beautiful in-ground pool with outdoor shower.
· Outdoor covered porch & patio overlooking pool, wonderful for outdoor dining.
· Large open patio and pool area with table, chairs and lounges.
. 4 Burner stainless steel BBQ.
· Beach towels and beach chairs for use at the beach.
· All utilities included (except international telephone calls).
· Custom landscaping with gardening and pool service included.
Minimum length of stay: 5 days
We do not require the typical Saturday - Saturday or Sunday - Sunday check-in/check-out policy, so you can travel mid-week when airfares are lower.
Phone / Fax: +297 586 7569
Mobile Aruba: +297 593 1773
Mobile Netherlands: +31 612 924 248